Help you thrive
Stellbrink & Partner is a patent law firm founded in 2016 with a focus on the areas of medical technology, engineering, physics, IT, software and robotics. We aspire to consistently provide the best service and to deliver work of the highest quality. By focusing on the interests of our clients and continuously building a trusting relationship, we strive to contribute to their success. We advise our clients in all areas of intellectual property law:
- Opposition proceedings in Europe (EPO), Germany (GPTO) and worldwide (WIPO), including appeal proceedings
- German nullity proceedings for patents and utility models, including appeals
- Validity analyses and freedom-to-operate analyses
- German infringement proceedings and proceedings relating to preliminary injunctions
- Management of international invalidation and infringement proceedings
- Patent due diligences
- German and international licensing advice and negotiations
- German and international mediations and arbitrations
- Advice and negotiations relating to the German Law on Employee’s inventions
- Pro-active patent and patent portfolio strategies
- Reality-reflecting patent landscaping
- Future innovation forecasting
- Data-mining searches relating to trends, markets and competitors
We love our profession and value an open and trustful cooperation with our clients, coworkers and further partners. We are convinced that the best results for our clients can be achieved in a transparent and feedback-focused culture.
At Stellbrink & Partner mbB, we celebrate diversity. It is our keen intent to provide a working environment based on mutual respect where people can prosper independently of their sex, disabilities, health conditions, origin, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and political affiliation. Our team is diverse in many ways, and we thrive because of it.
In line with the above principles, we welcome new colleagues and partners with an open mind and free of prejudice.